Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Energy


Lately I've been feeling that I need more energy... the winter seems just sooooo long, 
but no guys, no winter depression for me :)

The best thing to do then is to eat healthy. 
When you give your body the nutrients it needs you feel it, you are suddenly in a better mood and you have the energy to do more! 
So I have started the day with a healthy and colorful breakfast :D



Avocado toast (L.O.V.E <3), berries, grapes, a cup of green tea and a glass of vitamin C.



Stay hydrated. 
Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
Everybody seems to have a lot of focus on this in the summer, but this is important all year round.
I have to admit that I'm not the best when it comes to drinking water.
For me it has to taste something, 
so what about adding some orange slices and mint leaves ;)
It looks good and it tastes good ;)





...Or you can try some chia water.
It is really simple:
Water, chia seeds, lime slices, some hours in the refrigerator 
and voilĂ !





I am sure that we are going to survive this winter in the best possible way :)

Picture of my bedroom window this morning
#coldasice ;)





Have a nice Wednesday!

XOXO

B.












No comments:

Post a Comment