Friday, February 12, 2016

TGIF!!!

Finally friday! I am so happy :)
I have been looking forward to this weekend and is finally here!

This will be a weekend full of fun and love <3 (Valentines, yes I know I have said it a lot of times, but I'm just so excited!)

I was at the supermarket yesterday and bought sweets for the kids (and for the grown ups too ;)   )
The kids are playing Playstation and after a nice dinner we are eating all the candy, because I just know we can't spear candy for the next day. Is just too hard and I also know that I will probably regret on monday, but we don't have to think about that just yet :D

After the kids go to bed we plan to see "Titanic". 

I was listening to the radio at work and CĂ©lin Dion started singing "My heart will go on" and I just had the great idea to see Titanic! (and I say "great idea" because almost every time we brows through netflix we struggle) 
I have just seen the movie once and that was a really long time ago, so we got ready a lot of kleenex, wine, cheese, crackers and chocolate, because friday night without chocolate can't be good.

Wish you a nice friday night. Take care and have fun. 
We all deserve it ;)




Candy is almost empty already




Cheers to you all! relax and have fun with your love ones :) 






XOXO
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment