Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Strike a pose

Snapchat has become one of my favorite apps so far.
I like that it's so easy to use and that you can keep in touch with people while you see what they are doing. 
It's a really fun way to communicate. 
I love that it has so many cool filters. I have never laughed as much as I did today with all the fun faces, but I like the cute ones best. 

This à la Victoria's Secrets and the Coachella one are the sweetest. 


 




A lot of people has asked me to face swap but I find it so creepy!!! That is the only one I haven't tried yet.
If you still don't have Snapchat I really recommend you to download it. I assure you that it will make you laugh, I mean tomato face, 
come on ;)




Keep up the good work #Snapchatteam

Have a nice evening everyone!

XOXO

B.


Snapchat: Barbaraoslo
Instagram: Barbara_oslo

No comments:

Post a Comment